Digest-Ease - Digestion Aid and Probiotic
Digest-Ease is a powerful probiotic which couples as a bounty of predigested, functional food. The amino acid profile is impressive as is the number of beneficial organisms is each serve. Fermentation is said to magnify the benefits of all food up to 500%- this includes vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and phyto-nutrients.
A new Approach to Digestive Discomfort
Digestive drugs and remedies are the basis of a huge industry that is entirely based on symptom management. The digestion drug Zantac (an antacid used to treat peptic ulcers, gastritis and esophageal reflux) for example, is the largest selling drug in the history of pharmaceuticals.
The actual root cause of many digestive difficulties is a lack of the digestive enzymes that facilitate this critically important bodily function.
Digestive enzymes come from three main sources.
- Raw vegetables and fruit are a major source but they must be eaten raw as their enzymes are destroyed by heat.
- The liver and pancreas manufacture digestive enzymes, but according to Sandra Cabot, author of the best-selling ‘The Liver Cleansing Diet’, a fully functioning liver has become a rare commodity.
- The third source of digestive enzymes are the beneficial gut organisms. 100 trillion of these creatures should inhabit the full length of the 30ft digestive tract from mouth to anus, proliferating in the large intestine.
Most people lack these vital digestive enzymes
In many cases an enzyme-depleted diet of processed foods rains down upon a biological terrain sadly lacking in enzyme-producing organisms.
in addition, a toxic liver contributes to the undersupply of enzymes and the poor, overworked pancreas pumps in vain to compensate for the shortages.
Modern medicine tends to approach the problem by simply treating the symptoms. This reactive approach fails to make any real difference to the health of the individual.
The root cause of many problems is poor digestion because beneficial microbes are missing. Antibiotics, food stabilisers, cola, stress, drugs, heavy metals and other toxins have decimated our digestive biology.
Digest Ease offers a proactive solution - it is designed to address this major digestive crisis.
Digest-Ease contains these health giving Benefits
- Contains pre-digested amino acids and other nutrients.
- Includes a rich lode of digestive enzymes crucial for nutrient uptake.
- Features massive numbers of enzyme-producing gut organisms.
- Contains pre-biotics- materials that enhance beneficial intestinal flora.
- Billions of beneficial gut organisms for complete digestive tract support.
- Includes the many benefits of pre-digested wheat grass & barley grass.
- Provides a suite of pre-digested minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- A gentle dehydration process maximises probiotic activity.
Organic Wholegrain Barley and Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Rye, Oats, Wheat, Maize, Brown Rice, Millet, Soy Beans, Linseed, Buckwheat, Mung Beans, Alfalfa, Soy Compound, Malt, Molasses, Fructose, Fresh Green Ginger, Fresh Lemon Juice, Green Barley Grass Powder.
No Artificial Colouring, Flavouring or Preservatives. Non-Dairy.
Over 200 Strains of Beneficial Organisms: Lactobacillus acidophilus, delbreukii, caseii, bulgaricus, caucasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmannii, lactis, bifidus (Bifidobacterium bifidum), Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Saccharomyces boulardii.
- 1 - 2 tsp / day in water or juice.
- Sprinkle over cereals.
- Add 1-2 tsp to baking.
- Meal Replacement - 4 heaped tsp to 1 cup of water. Add your favourite fruits to make a delicious smoothie.
More facts about Digest-Ease
- Digest-Ease™ contains luxury levels of eighteen amino acids in a pre-digested form. These aminos are derived from organic cereal grains and legumes that have been biologically processed with a unique fermentation process called FloraFerm™.
- Recent research has highlighted the amazing enzyme-enhancing qualities of cereal grasses. Wheat grass bars are springing up in our major cities as people recognise the obvious benefits of a daily dose of enzymes. Digest-Ease™ involves the fermentation of wheat grass, barley grass and alfalfa grass.
- The smorgasbord of dormant digestive organisms in Digest-Ease™ are re-activated forty minutes after ingestion. Lactic acid organisms like acidophilus, bifidus, delbruekii, caseii, bulgaricus, caucasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanii and lactis are combined with two beneficial yeasts called Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Saccharomyces boulardii in a proprietary blend which eclipses the world's best.
- Probiotics are far more effective in the presence of a prebiotic - a substance which supports gut flora. The most well-documented prebiotic is a fibre material called fructooligosachharide (FOS), which has been shown to increase levels of key organisms like bifidus and acidophilus. Digest-Ease™ contains a natural source of FOS derived from organic whole rye and whole wheat.